Evernote is one of my favourite applications for collecting research and storing information. It can also be used for sharing your work with others and presenting your work!
It is an indispensable tool in my tool box and a key productivity tool.
While it is easy to get started with Evernote, it is has many features, incredibly deep and rich. Just when I think I am happy with how I use Evernote, I discover a new trick.
Recently I discovered that I can share a note or a notebook with others via an email, and control whether they can edit it or not. I can also provide a web link which I can share.
Here are some Evernote resources you may wish to explore:
- Evernote Help & Learning. Advice on getting started, tips and tutorials and troubleshooting.
- Evernote Youtube Videos. Useful short videos on how to use Evernote.
- Evernote User Forum: the user community is large and growing and actively engaged in helping one another solve problems.
- Evernote Blog. The best place to hear about new updates and features.
- Evernote App Centre. A catalogue of third-party products: hardware, software, gear, and even notebooks.
- Evernote Essentials e-Book. Brett Kelly does a great job covering the basics – a 160 page ebook, now in its 4th edition.
» If you have come across other Evernote resources, I would like to hear about them.